6/10/17

Dismissing Subs



It's no secret that us Dommes go through subs, some faster than others, but ultimately every sub that has ever served is dismissed.
Dommes don't need a real reason to dismiss subs, sometimes the subs just don't click with us, other times they fuck up and create unnecessary work for their Domme.



I personally have let subs go over the years for just about every reason there is from lack of connection to simply becoming border with them.
However, there are some things that simply will not fly with me resulting in a subs automatic dismissal.



What can get me to dismiss my sub without warning or punishment?



Wandering:
I absolutely will not tolerate a sub who wanders about messaging other Dommes or subs looking for tasks to do.
If you are owned then you get your tasks from your owner, you do not continue to message others looking for tasks, this is disrespectful towards your owner and always interferes with your ability to complete tasks given to you by your owner.

Uncompleted Tasks: I cannot even being to tell you how infuriating it is to give a sub tasks and then have them ignored because the sub didn't feel like doing it or felt as though they had something better to do.
As a sub, you might not understand the point of the task you are given but you absolutely must go out of your way to ensure it is done, correct and on time. Some tasks are given to you for your Dommes amusement, some are learning experiences and some are punishment. Regardless of the point of your task, they are tasks you are expected to complete, regardless of your personal interest in doing them.



Lies:
If I had a dollar for every time a sub lied I could have retired 10 years ago. I despise people who lie, not just subs, liars are, in my opinion, the scum of the earth.
If you lie you are hiding something or doing something wrong. How are you going to build trust if you lie? In the fetish world, trust is key, you cannot be trusted if you lie and therefore you are not capable of being in any kind of D/s relationship, period!
Furthermore if I find out you lied to me, even a little white lie, I will automatically dismiss you, ignore you and act as though you never existed. I do not tolerate people who lie in any aspect of my life. why would the fetish part of me be any different than the vanilla? Giving me the "I didn't want to hurt you" bullshit is a pathetic excuse for you not being man enough to just tell the truth and I hate it.
If you fuck up and tell the truth at least I have something to work with, if you lie there is nothing for me to work with and you may as well be dead.



Topping from the bottom:
This is one thing that I absolutely hate about a lot of subs, they all seem to think they can use some backwards basic psychology to get what they want, its pathetic. The whole reason I ask for a list of specific fetishes and limits a sub has is to avoid the entire topping from the bottom scenario.
I dont mind when a sub asks to try something, I dont mind when a sub requests we change up the scene direction, I enjoy the communication and learn more about my sub when they speak up.
What drives me nuts is when the sub starts barking orders telling me what to do and say to him. I've been a Domme for a long time and I can sense what direction a scene should be going in, I dont need or want a sub being a backseat driver. I have and will, walk out midway through a scene when the sub continuously tries to order me around.



Neediness:
I understand some subs need more direction than others, some might need to be micromanaged but there are some subs who, no matter what task they are given, seem to think that I am at their beck and call 24/7 and continuously harass me for attention.
I have a "vanilla" life, I have a husband, I have children, I have friends and interests outside of the fetish community and I spend time with them doing vanilla things. I will not tolerate any sub who thinks they come first in my life or any sub who thinks they can disregard my saying I'm busy and continue to text or call me because they are lonely.
I have learned over the years that when I plan to be away I need to leave my subs busy, and I will give tasks that take days to complete properly so my subs can keep busy in my absence.
No matter how much I explain or how many tasks I give, there is always that one sub who seems to think that I owe them my life because he sent a couple hundred dollars, these subs even get mad at me when I inform them that I am with my family. These subs never last and are dismissed immediately but the odd time they don't get it and continue to harass, that is when they meet my husband and quickly find out that harassing me in never a good idea.



There are other things that will get subs dismissed like not paying tributes on time or giving less than what was agreed upon, but what I have listed and discussed are the ones that will get a sub dismissed without warning or explanation.

Some of the subs who have served me over the years might argue that I rarely dismiss subs without giving them an explanation and that is true, I usually warn, punish then dismiss if the behavior is not corrected but by no means is it necessary for me to do so. As a Domme I have the power to walk away from a sub at any time for any reason, without having to give the sub any kind of explanation, and yes it does happen. There are times when warning, punishing and explaining simply wont work with a particular sub and it is best to walk away without saying anything.

No comments: