1/20/21

Xbox Boys

 This year I have come across two different boys on xbox who want to buy me games as their way to send tribute and I am not complaining. 

I actually enjoy my time on xbox with the boys who pay for my xbox live gold, my gamepass, my games and  the boys who pay to play or chat with me over xbox. 


I'm an avid gamer so integrating findom, femdom and clips into my gaming makes everything much more pleasurable and makes it easy for me to forget just how much time has passed. Plus it is always nice to have some fresh meat to play online with, especially since I am not the team leader when I play with my family or clan, but I am team leader when I have my online boys playing with me. 

So far I have had boys pay for Cyberpunk 2077, Fallout 4, Immortals Fenyx Rising, We Were Here Too and Gamepass Ultimate. 

My wishlist is now constantly changing as I get new games, either because someone has bought them for me or because a game has gone to gamepass or became a games with gold title. 

If you ever want to surprise me, a good way to do so is by buying me a game off of my wishlist. Just go to the game title and click on purchase as a gift, then enter my gamertag Queen Mea when prompted to. It is really easy to do and there is no need for you to message me yourself because xbox will send me a message telling me who bought a game, which game it was and how I can redeem the game. 

The buy as a gift option is great for anyone who wants to send games as gifts to friends, family or as a form of tribute in a findom/femdom dynamic, as long as the person on the receiving end actually likes getting games. 

Unfortunately xbox has removed the option to share your wishlist directly on the xbox itself, so if you want to share your own wishlist you will have to find it on your xbox profile on the Microsoft website. Once you find it you can then share a link to it like this one HERE 

The next thing I want to do is set up my steam wishlist so that I can have my boys gift me games for steam as well. I am slowly making the move from console to PC for gaming and getting everything set up so that I can remove the consoles from my house entirely. In the future I will have a discord set up for my boys so we can chat and game together through that as well. 

No comments: