5/22/21

Personal Coaching

 I get asked all the time "how do I get into the adult industry?" and up until now I have ignored the majority of the messages I receive asking that question. Not anymore!

I have opened up my schedule to now include the ability to offer 1 on 1 personal coaching for those looking to enter the adult industry as independent content creators.

This decision did not come easily, after being in the industry for years I never thought I would be one of those people who does coaching, but with my health being less than perfect these days it is now time for me to shift my career in a slightly different direction.

So what do I charge for this? I start at $100 per hour

I know, it sounds steep, but you have to understand that this is in depth 1 on 1 coaching for absolute beginners who have never signed up for any site and haven't even begun to start setting up social profiles. 

I will go over literally everything you need to start your career as an independent content creator and together we will get you signed up to all of the major social sites using your stage name, set up your profile and everything else. 

We will discuss the kind of content you want to create, which niches fit with you, 2257 record keeping, model release forms, being verified on adult sites, filming, editing, promotion, seo, branding, content scheduling, how to create titles and descriptions to sell, pricing, everything you need. Plus I will be available live to you to answer any questions you may have.

I know I am not the only creator that offers coaching and I may not be the cheapest there is around but I know that. I am not competing with anyone and if you find a different coach that suits you better I highly encourage you to go with them. My style will not be for everyone. However, if you are looking for a deep dive into the adult industry and you are ready to put in the work then you may want to consider me as your coach. 

Ready to jump in or have some questions? Email Me and I will get back to you as soon as possible! 

Ready to book? Check out my calendar HERE to see when I am available then email me to book 

No comments: