10/26/17

Dick Pics and New Dommes

Every girl online has at some point come across that one guy, who send an unsolicited dick pic for absolutely no reason. There has even been an uprising of women taking control back by naming and shaming guys for sexual harassment and visual rape, but that is not what I'm going to discuss.



I want to talk specifically to the new Dommes online who name and shame the guys sending them dick pics.

I'm completely torn with this topic. On one hand I absolutely agree with public naming and shaming, specifically when it helps other girls online find out who they should block before getting those gross pics themselves. On the other hand I feel as though publicly naming and shaming these guys is giving them exactly what they want.

I'm lucky enough to have a husband who has absolutely no problem discussing the male mentality and often provides some male insight as to why any guy would do anything, such as sending dick pics. This has helped me a great deal over the years recognize the time wasters online and has helped me to understand the difference between an actual time waster and just a regular joe blow dumbass.

After spending hours upon hours discussing this topic with my husband, my subs, my male friends and some fellow sex workers I have come to the conclusion that 90% of the dick pics sent to Dommes is for one reason only, FREE HUMILIATION!

The guys sending these unsolicited pics get off on being shamed publicly, they love the attention they receive, not only from the Domme they send the photo to, but every other Domme who jumps on the opportunity to shame him or blast him online. With new girls hopping online every day there is no worry for these guys, they will never run out of new girls to get free abuse from, even if they are blocked by ten different girls every single day.

So what are we supposed to do? We can't avoid these guys, We can't shame them without giving them exactly what they want, We are stuck between a rock and a hard place.

Personally, I like to use the block and ignore technique, I rarely will name any of these guys publicly and on the rare occasion that I do, I don't tag them in my post, I like to screenshot the name/profile, blur out any unwanted dick, and post the image for fellow Dommes to see.
Of course, there is always someone out there who will tag the dumbass and rip on him so he eventually does get what he wanted, but it's not from me.

I think that if more girls would utilize this technique they would find they would receive fewer dick pics than what they do now.

In my early years online, I would name and shame every single guy who didn't send tribute, who sent dick pics or really anyone that got on my nerves, but I have learned that got me nowhere pretty quick.
I used to get dick pics every single day, multiples times throughout the day, almost to the point where I didn't even want to check my inbox because I knew there would be more dick pics than actual genuine messages from subs, fans and followers combined.
Now that I just block and ignore, I only get unsolicited dick pics a couple times a year, usually with a "please humiliate me" or a "please expose me" message attached to it.

I wont try to tell you how to run your business, I won't even tell you that this is a guaranteed way to curb the dick pics, I will however tell you that by exposing these guys you are giving in to their game and letting them win.

If you look at the top Dommes online you will rarely see them name and shame anyone who hasn't paid for that specific experience, these women are on the top of their game and know that it just isn't worth 30 seconds of their time to shame the dick pic senders. Now I can't speak for these women, I can only speak for myself, but I'm fairly certain that they either use the block and ignore technique like I do, or they just ignore the guys entirely.

I am far from what I would consider a top Domme, but I do have a lot of experience, both online and offline, and I want the new girls online to understand that in order to become a top Domme, you have to maintain an image, that image can be whatever you want, but it also affects how people, fellow Dommes and subs alike, view you. If you are forever going on about time wasters or naming and shaming dick pic senders all day long, that will negatively affect how subs, and guys in general, see you. You are opening the gates for every single guys who gets off on seeing you annoyed to flood your inbox with more and more dick pics and rude messages.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with wanting to inform other women online about the guys sending the dick pics. I have, on many occasions, came across the name of a dick pic sender and looked them up just so I could block them, and I am happy to see that others have come across my own screenshots and blocked the losers as well.

What I'm not happy about is seeing the guys win, laughing at you when you give in to them and exposing them, naming and shaming them and having fellow Dommes joining in.
And if you think that you are winning this fight, sadly, you are wrong. Every time you give in, every time you flip your shit, every time you need to go offline because you are upset, the guy wins.

So the next time you get an unsolicited dick pic in your inbox, take a minute to think about why he sent it. Is he just a dumbass who actually thinks you will be impressed or is he looking for you to feed into his humiliation or exhibition fetish for free? Our time is worth a lot, but getting into a tizzy over a dick pic will cost you a lot more time than a quick name search or a click of the block button. 

No comments: