10/24/17

Dumpster Diving Sub

Since I posted about my dumpster diving sub on twitter I have had a ton of people asking me about him, what exactly it is he does, and how our dynamic works. So I have decided that it was about time I publicly discussed this very unique sub of mine. I will not name him or his location publicly, for obvious reasons, I will say though that he is not on any social media in any way, shape or form and will remain offline until our current contract ends.





So let's start with my most frequently asked question in regards to Diver, what exactly does he do?
Diver is a freegan, meaning that he lives solely on what he can get for free, either through classified ads or through dumpster diving. He is technically a nomad as he has sold his home to further his fetish for this lifestyle, though he does have a camper and truck that he lives in and he does have full time employment.

Diver only eats food that he can scavenge, from his local woods, from dumpsters outside of grocery stores and bakeries, and from hunting and fishing. He is quite healthy, and has learned what is safe to eat through researching the internet and library books. He has got quite good at storing the food he gets from hunting and fishing, making most of the meat into jerky and freezing the rest. He does grow some vegetables in his camper and has learned to can all of the excess veggies he grows. His grain intake however comes almost entirely from day old breads that bakeries and grocery stores throw away.



Diver comes across some really interesting things during his many dives and has managed to make quite a bit of money by selling the items he finds, either through a pawn shop or through classified ads in his local paper. Another thing he has done with some of the items he has found is donate certain items to various charities or to the homeless in his community. Those items are generally ones that are still of use and were thrown away or given away simply because the original owner bought a newer version, not because there was anything wrong with the item. Diver has also tried his hand in crafting new items from old ones, though he still needs to work on that, his attempts at creating re-purposed items has taught him a lot and kept his hands busy.



So how does our dynamic work? Well for starters, yes I do control Diver's money and yes I do mean all of his money. I control what bills are paid and when they are paid, I control what he spends on gas, I control what he spends on campsite fees, if I let him spend any at all, I control what he does with the money he makes selling items he finds and I control if he spends any money on himself.
I do take a cut from his income every month but I put the majority of his money into a savings account for him, just in case we decide that our time together should come to an end. I also have some money automatically donate to a handful of charities that I have chosen, which we have agreed, will continue even if we end our contract.

I contact Diver via text and phone calls, as part of our agreement, he is only allowed to use public computers at the library and his cell is an old school flip phone, without the ability to access the internet, which I personally picked out for him.



Lastly, Diver is not allowed to get off in any way, he is locked in permanent chastity and I have destroyed the keys, which if you buy my Chastity Key Destruction video, you can see exactly what I did to his keys. To ensure he does't try to pick the lock we have had the lock welded shut, however that won't stop him from cutting the lock if he ever chooses to, it does reinforce the idea that he is locked forever.
He is not a sissy, he is as straight as an arrow, and he is not into humiliation either, which makes his nomad freegan lifestyle fetish a unique one, as no one in his family or coworkers actually know how he lives his life. To everyone around him, he is a well adjusted, successful and normal guy, but to me, he is a fun little plaything who absolutely loves to tell me all about the things he finds in dumpsters and how much he enjoys living his new life.

Many have asked his age, which I will not disclose, but I can tell you that he is single without children and will remain so as long as he is living this particular lifestyle. We have discussed in great length what should happen if he does meet someone who he would like to see on a regular basis, how we would go about ending our current contract, if we would stay in contact with one another and many other things. For now though Diver is the happiest he has ever been and enjoying living a life he had only dreamed about before signing a contract with me.

Before starting this lifestyle, Diver had discussed in great detail what he wanted with me over a very long period of time, and only started sending tribute once we actually began to implement changes into his life. This change in lifestyle has taken nearly a year to fully take effect, with nearly a year of discussion before the very first change, which was small.

No comments: